My interests and self-identity do not identify with who people see me as. Which really doesn’t matter, but if I’m not reflecting who I am, then I’m not being myself.
GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, VAL:
1. Get rid of all the crap you don’t need. If it doesn’t provide happiness for you or provide any functionality, get rid of it.
2. Drink less alcohol. I know you love drinking, especially good beers. Drinking isn’t a waste of time, just a luxury. You’ve had some of the best times with friends whilst drinking. However, it is expensive, and a lot of stuff that you want to do, you can’t, because you don’t have any money.
3. Eat healthier. Cut back on sugar. Don’t buy food when you don’t need it. Stop buying food from places on lunch breaks, it’s bad for you anyways. Make your own lunches at home.
4. Get on top of your health. Get back to the Doc office for a lung assessment/asthma/allergies. Take vitamin D for two months and get more bloodwork done.
5. Drink more tea, less coffee. Also, drink more water, less juices.
6. Keep organized. Getting unorganized stresses you out to an insane degree. Clean things before they get too messy, or it’ll go on “the list” of things that will never get done until a day ridden with Adderall.
7. Start your days early, every day, around 8 AM. Starting your day at this hour somehow creates awesome feelings of well-being, so just run with it! You’ll have more time to spend doing things you love. Start biking and hike more.
8. One word, PARKOUR. You’ve always wanted to do it, so get your shit together and do it, damn it!
9. Read more.
10. Learn how to be more “handy”. I.e.: building things, fixing things, etc.