After playing Skyrim all day…. it’s kind of the same feeling.
DAY, WHERE HAVE YOU GONE.
LINT ROLLING PANTS IS SO RIDICULOUSLY SATISFYING. Like popping pimples, but less gross!
bring him small dead animals as tokens of your affection and displays of your hunting prowess
I’ve been doing it all wrong.
I want to:
1. Move. Far.
2. Change my cell phone number.
3. Create a new alias, so no one can find me.
I wish I had the $ to do this. I would do it in a heartbeat, I don’t think there’s anything else I want more.
Maybe next summer. The oncoming New Year’s has been making me think way too much about change.
I think that every time I finally unwind, it loosens it all, and then one thing happening snaps it back into place, tighter than it was before.
It’s almost 2012. I can’t decide whether or not I care. I care because it makes me think of having a fresh start. New Year’s resolutions, and what not. But I know I won’t get a fresh start. Why would I? Time is a perspective. If I wanted to, I could probably convince myself that my “new years” is my birthday, and make fresh starts then. Or the 4th of April. It doesn’t matter. I certainly care about the actual celebration of the New Year, though, to spend time with friends.
I think I’m just sick of seeing everything work out for everyone else, and being everyone else’s doorstep.
THEY DON’T TASTE LIKE ALCOHOL IN THE LEAST BIT. Well, barely.
This is dangerous. Very, very dangerous.
I ate about fifteen and feeling a bit of a buzz. I read about 5-7 gummy bears equal about one shot. I don’t know about that, but I’m definitely pleased with their outcome.
The Eve of Christmas Eve party is going to be the fucking shittt. x3!
Giving it a second chance today; currently watching the first episode.
All I can think of is: the void of evidence does not provide evidence for extraterrestrial presence/supernatural assistance.
While I believe in ET’s and that they are probably visiting us… I also believe in Occam’s Razor: the simplest answer is most often the correct one. The simplest explanation being, they had different technology. It’s not that we wouldn’t understand it. Just that there isn’t living evidence of it. The show also seems to rely heavily on artwork, cultural etchings. YOU CAN’T TAKE THIS LITERALLY. Yes, it looks like he’s holding something there, maybe some swords. BUT you’re calling it a REMOTE to move giant stones around like a fucking video game.
Some of the stuff they’re showing is really ridiculous, though, like the moving of stones by the Egyptians… things that would take 21 machines to move with modern day technology. These things are worth noting.
“Could it be…?” YES. IT COULD BE. BUT IT PROBABLY ISN’T.
- not me: maybe you should stop getting sick
- me: i was due! i haven't been sick since last winter.
- not me: i havent been sick ever. in life. so i win
- me: probably cause you're hot-blooded and outsiders don't last in yr bod. you scare all the illin's away.
- not me: that and i have microscopic mermaids in my blood that swim after the ickyies and rip their heads off
- me: i can't decide whether thats creepy or really cool
- not me: you need to get yourself some micromermaids
- me: well lemme get some!
- not me: you can only get them if you retrieve a barnicle of one of the tentacles of the krakken and bake a cake outta it and feed it to a hydra and wait for the hydra to throw up and then eat the throw up. its an old family recipie for micromermaids. totaly legit
- me: jesus. can't you just give me one of yours? or a few, so they can set up colony in my veins?
- not me: nah, it doesnt work that way ... if you try to take one the rest will come after you and dissolve your flesh
- me: they sound like nasty little motherfuckers. i don't know if i want them anymore. or maybe they're just really loyal to their parent... type organism
- not me: theyre like the mermaids from the last pirates movie, except in my blood and my loyal servants